St. Joseph’s Institution International (SJII) Malaysia is seeking to appoint an experienced Senior Finance Manager. The successful candidate will have a great opportunity to join the founding staff of this ambitious new International School
- Assist in all Finance functions to ensure day-to-day operations of overall accounting and financial activities
- Checking and reviewing claims and invoices
- Preparation of payments and ensure monthly committed payments are made within deadlines
- Assist in preparing pupils’ bills and collecting all fees and activities
- Ensure accounting records are in compliance with statutory requirements
- Keeping analysis of costs and other statistical records
- Ensure that financial transactions are properly updated and recorded
- Assist in preparation of schedules as required by auditors and tax advisors
- Compliance on taxation matters
- Implement and maintenance of internal controls and compliance with Financial Reporting Standards and Standard Operating Procedures and Policies
- Perform other accounting/finance related duties or tasks as assigned from time to time in addition, any other reasonable duties as requested by the Finance Manager, Bursar or School Principal
- Possess at least a Bach Degree in Finance / Accounts
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field.
- Preferable a member of MIA
- Preferably with working experience in similar industry.
- Good communication skills in oral & written in English.
- Strong in leadership skills with good communication skill with all levels and decision making capabilities.
- Sees challenges as opportunities.
- Goal oriented & result driven.
We can offer:
- Full medical cover
- The opportunity to work in a dynamic, state of the art environment
- A caring, inclusive Lasallian school
- A highly effective team committed to supporting each other
SJII Malaysia is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will therefore, be subject to a DBS check.
Click here to read more about job description
How To Apply:
- Complete the application form at this link.
- A letter of application (maximum 2 pages)
- A curriculum vitae
Send the above to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate clearly in the subject portion of the email which post you are applying for.