St. Joseph’s Institution International (SJII) Malaysia is seeking to appoint an experienced IT Data & Systems Technician. The successful candidate will have a great opportunity to join the founding staff of this ambitious new International School
- Provide IT support for the School’s Student Management System (SMS), Website, Google Suite, Windows Server and network system
- Support and upkeep of data in Google Suite, SMS, School website, Managebac, Tapestry, Meet the Teacher, Turn it in and any IT related system, including:
- Creation and maintenance of students, staff and parents’ accounts.
- Use relevant software for booking events, creating report templates, checking attendance and accurate records.
- Ensure confidentiality of data and information for all platforms.
- To ensure all staff are appropriately trained to use the relevant systems application.
- Support and maintenance of academic data, including:
- Producing analysis exam results and summative assessment for pupil database and liaise with SLT on statistics generated.
- Uploading students to GL Assessment testwise website to conduct tests.
- Producing reports from GL Assessment testwise.
- Producing documentation for invigilators to conduct GL Assessments.
- Create, maintain, and update teaching sets.
- Generate student and teacher timetables.
- Provide assistants on GL Assessments and Examinations.
- Assisting the Examinations Officer with importing and publishing results and production of data for Head of Departments.
- Work closely with the Examinations Officer to utilize examination and reporting data effectively.
- Contribute to the development, operation and monitoring of systems to ensure all changes affecting SMS data are collected and the data updated in a timely manner.
- Create strategic and operational data analysis systems to support in depth analysis to assist in the whole school self-evaluation process.
- Provide administrative and technical support to IT Department.
- Other support task as may be required from time to time.
- Possess Diploma / Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science
- Minimum 2 years related working experience
- Experience in Student Management System (SMS) – ISAMS, ENGAGE, SIMS, WordPress would be an-added advantage
- Good command of English
- Able to work independently
- Good interpersonal skills, able to work under pressure, multi-tasking, team player
- Willing to work extra hours or beyond the normal working hours when required
- Ability to organize work and meet deadlines
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens
- Email your application to email@example.com
We can offer:
- Full medical cover
- The opportunity to work in a dynamic, state of the art environment
- A caring, inclusive Lasallian school
- A highly effective team committed to supporting each other
SJII Malaysia is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will therefore, be subject to a DBS check.
Click here to read more about job description
How To Apply:
- Complete the application form at this link.
- letter of application (maximum 2 pages)
- A curriculum vitae
Send the above to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate clearly in the subject portion of the email which post you are applying for.