St. Joseph’s Institution International (SJII) Malaysia is seeking to appoint an experienced IT Executive. The successful candidate will have a great opportunity to join the founding staff of this ambitious new International School
- Responsible for the IT infrastructure and function of the school by performing networking setup
- Setup Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, iSCSI Storage, Virtualization, Firewall, Anti-Virus
- Manage IT assets and software licensing
- Ensure security and virus-free IT working environment by setting up security and regular virus check
- Identify potential areas of improvement relating IT process, system and concern and recommend affordable and practical solutions
- Liaise with Internet providers and relevant vendors or suppliers on setup, implementation, repair, maintenance of IT hardware and software
- Work with the IT academic on IT requirement for Classroom set up, Computer Lab set up, etc
- Work with IT Academic on setting up of school management system
- Provide support in administering applications and systems used in School and student management eg: Isams, Calms, School Buddy etc
- Set up of Wi Fi network and enhance Wi-Fi security network
- Set up IT Policy, Network Diagrams
- Organise computer network from Workgroup to Domain
- Integration of IT applications for efficiency
In addition, any other reasonable duties as requested by the President, CEO or Bursar
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in IT/Computer – Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
We can offer:
- Full medical cover
- The opportunity to work in a dynamic, state of the art environment
- A caring, inclusive Lasallian school
- A highly effective team committed to supporting each other
SJII Malaysia is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will therefore, be subject to a DBS check.
How To Apply:
- Complete the application form at this link.
- A letter of application (maximum 2 pages)
- A curriculum vitae
Send the above to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate clearly in the subject portion of the email which post you are applying for.