St. Joseph’s Institution International (SJII) Malaysia is seeking to appoint an experienced School Admin Support. The successful candidate will have a great opportunity to join the founding staff of this ambitious new International School.
- To work as part of a team and make a positive contribution to the effective running of the school.
- To promote high quality communication between all members of the school community.
- To provide admin support services for the school including but not limited to: correspondence, communicating with parents/others by phone/email, dealing with visitors to the school and
- To work within all school policies and procedures.
- To meet and greet parents and pupils as welcoming face of the school.
- To assist with admissions and marketing procedures and events.
- To maintain the reception ensuring that the area is well presented, tidy, safe and organised at all times, along with the School Secretary
- To use the School Communications system to communicate with parents.
- To arrange appointments and meeting as required by the Heads.
- To assist with the administration of school events (Open days and Evenings, etc.) e.g. preparing invitations, programmes, booklets, registers, name labels, tickets, etc.
- To assist in the admissions enquiries and follow up procedures of the school.
- Prepares a variety of correspondence, reports and other materials (e.g. newsletters, school calendar, etc.) for the purpose of documenting activities, providing written reference, and/or conveying information.
- Maintains a variety of manual and electronic documents files and records (e.g. emergency information, facility use, time sheets, school car usage log etc.) for the purpose of providing up-to-date information and/or historical reference in accordance with established administrative guidelines and legal requirements.
- Student registration and follow up on absences.
- Maintenance of student sign-in/out materials.
- Reservation for parents’ workshops or events.
- Booking of meeting rooms and equipment.
- Liaison with facilities and support staff.
- Booking refreshment for events.
- Decorating the ES office for relevant festivals and celebrations.
- Organizing gifts and cards for leaving staff and speakers.
- Secretarial support in ES office including typing letters, printing booklets.
- When necessary assist the Secretary.
- Tour parents and prospective families around school.
- Manage ASCC registers and Billing.
- Liaise with parents on late collection of students.
- Support the PE department’s sport fixtures.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Secretarial or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Office, Google Apps, ISAMs system.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
We can offer:
- The opportunity to work in a dynamic, state of the art environment
- A caring, inclusive Lasallian school committed to holistic education
- A school-wide commitment to accelerating and deepening pupils’ learning
- A highly effective team committed to supporting each other
- Excellent professional development opportunities to support the delivery of cutting edge practice
- Highly competitive teachers’ pay and conditions
Click here to read more about job description
How To Apply:
- Complete the application form at this link.
- A letter of application (maximum 2 pages)
- A curriculum vitae
Send the above to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate clearly in the subject portion of the email which post you are applying for.