St. Joseph’s Institution International (SJII) Malaysia is seeking to appoint an experienced Air conditioning & Facilities Technician. The successful candidate will have a great opportunity to join the founding staff of this ambitious new International School
- Conduct inspections and maintenance of air conditioning
- Troubleshoots, performing emergency repairs and undertakes hands on repair works for any related issues
- Make recommendations to replace equipment if expected cost to repair exceeds possible replacement cost.
- Make minor installation decisions
- Make routine adjustments to maximize operational efficiency
- Perform regular cleaning of the equipment
- To perform scheduled preventive maintenance, servicing, testing and repairs of air-conditioning and refrigeration equipment.
- To record data / maintain job worksheet when inspecting systems, such as temperature of equipment, fuel consumption and hours of operation
- Order and maintain parts needed to repair and maintain HVAC Equipment
- Manage relationship with all major vendor accounts
- Work closely with technical team
- Knowledge on inverter type aircond, VRV unit, split unit cassette unit
- Able to install, inspect, test, troubleshoot service blowers and coils
- To check tensions of belts and motors, experience in chemical service and normal maintenance
- Possess Diploma / Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years related working experience
- Able to work independently
- Good interpersonal skills, able to work under pressure, multi-tasking, leadership skills, team player
- Willing to work extra hours or beyond the normal working hours
- Able to read electrical schematics and mechanical blueprints
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to organize work and meet deadlines.
We can offer:
- Full medical cover
- The opportunity to work in a dynamic, state of the art environment
- A caring, inclusive Lasallian school
- A highly effective team committed to supporting each other
SJII Malaysia is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will therefore, be subject to a DBS check.
Click here to read more about job description
How To Apply:
- Complete the application form at this link.
- letter of application (maximum 2 pages)
- A curriculum vitae
Send the above to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate clearly in the subject portion of the email which post you are applying for.